Welcome Parmigiano food tour Parma, Featuring also our fabulous Balsamico Tour, Ham Tour, Vineyard tour/Lunch.
When it’s this good!
THE JOY OF TASTINGS – HISTORY – & THE TRADITIONS OF THE AMAZING MAKERS
Our 3 Kings tour destinations
Parmigiano ~ Parma Ham ~ Balsamico ~ Lunch/Wine
- Dest: First tastes Tour of a Parmesan producer with tastings,
- Dest: Parma Hills Tour of a Parma Ham producer,
- Gourmet Vineyard Lunch destination,
- Dest: Tour of our Traditional Balsamic Vinegar producer with more tastings.
Balsamico, Prosciutto di Parma and Parmigiano food tour Parma
The choice of 1, 2 or 3 Destinations is all yours
The 3 Kings Platinum Parma Food Tour Summary
Self-Drive, Guided Italian Food Tour
- The best, local guides. See their photos, read their bios and reviews and communicate with them prior to booking your tour.
- It’s designed to be affordable. Our pricing is per-person so if there are 3 or more in your group, you’ll probably pay less than if you took a big bus tour.
- Every tour is private. Your guide will spend time only with you and the partner people you’re traveling with.
- Go at your own pace. See as much as you can or slow things down to a saunter around the workshops. With your private guide, your day is flexible.
- Benefit from a local’s knowledge. Access more intimate, out of the way spots that have never been seen on any bus tour.
- Every tour is customizable. It’s all made to fit your plans, needs and expectations – we do love to cater.
- Questions? Talk to a Nick or Cate. Our support is a reliable, friendly service always looking to make your trip smooth and easy.
FOOD FANS If you are really into food this day is a must do… an Eataly or Slow Food lover and want to do a super tour? Then you deserve all of this!
PROUDLY SHARED IN PARMA
Tour Summary – Three Kings
Here you get to spend time in the hills, and workrooms studying in much greater depth. No rush…
Meet 8.45 or 9.00am as arranged
Dest 1. 9.10am
The world’s greatest cheese
A superb up close visit a small exclusive producer with tastings of 24 month and 36 month Parmigiano Reggiano.
For many this is the moment
Dest 2. 11.00am
Vegetarian Days: Optional
Visit to a stunning hills vineyard with wonderful tastings LINK here
Parmigiano food tour Parma, Balsamico Tour, Ham Tour, Vineyard tour, Italian Vacation trips – taste our great Italian recipes… we have it all!
Parma ham Tour, with Culaccia and Prosciutto Crudo comparison
One of Parma’s leading Prosciutto makers with the tour covering the 3 Parma cold cut product and a comparison with the original Cinghiale and Culatello making processes – scenic drive and photo shoot.
Landscape, Views and Photos
Stop and breathe in Italy!
Contact Nick Cell +39 3383111950 email@example.com
Ask us for prices and availability today
– we will fwd all tour prices and availability
You can be assured we will respond to you same day.
12.30 STUNNING LUNCH IS SERVED
Lunch in the hills ~ Our Vineyard restaurant
or hidden Trattoria
The freshest hand made produce – fantastic Tortelli and classic Parma, Piacenza or Reggio wines
(We also offer the lunch at the Gourmet Bistro, Vineyard or Trattoria)
Castle photo call – scenic vistas driving above the Castle
WE DO ENJOY CATERING FOR ALL LIFESTYLE CHOICES
Lunch usually costs c20-25.00 euro per person and is additional to the tour price.
Organic Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale
With a visit to the ageing Loft
Dropping in on our Balsamico estate and truly artisan organic maker.
History in the Making
Lingering is thoroughly encouraged
Take your time… everyone does here.
Tour finishes at our Balsamico Vineyard around 4.00pm – East of Parma 20min from Autostrada A1
Our charter is to provide top quality and yet strive for fantastic prices.
We’ll fwd all Next Steps, discounts and prices. Honeymoons and Celebration specials.
FWT working harder for your special day.
Parmigiano food tour Parma